More from this Maker
Sticky Balsamic Premium Fig
Sticky Balsamic Premium Fig is our most awarded balsamic vinegar variety. This perfect balsamic glaze is incredible to use with salads, with red meat, with cheese, and fruit. Sticky Balsamic Premium Fig retains its wonderful caramelised balsamic flavour while providing a rich Fig flavour. If you love Figs, you’ll wonder what you did without this in your life! This variety is made of whole figs and so you’ll likely notice the pleasing pips, as well as some fig pulp. Just delicious!
Use with salads - as a dressing on its own or with a little olive oil, with meats (charcuterie plate or with red meat on a BBQ or a roast), veggies, desserts, cheese plates, as a cheeky cocktail addition, with bread... this is your opportunity to be creative and use Sticky Balsamic Premium Fig in new and exciting ways!
Australian and Imported Wine Vinegar, Natural Fruit Extract (18%), Cane Sugar, Concentrated Grape Must, Sulphites
* Please note Regional Food Network is not responsible for any product descriptions, nutrition information or claims, this is the responsibility of the maker. RFN is not the source of product or nutritional information. RFN cannot always ensure the accuracy of product information. If you require specific information to assist in your purchasing decision it is recommended you make further enquiries of the maker or contact us on 1300 065 004.
Servings per pack: Select size
Serving Size: 10ml
|Per Serving||Per 100g|
|Energy||113 kJ||1,130 kJ|
|Protein||0.1 g||0.5 g|
|Fat Total||0.0 g||0.0 g|
|- Saturated||0.0 g||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate||6.3 g||63.2 g|
|- Sugar||6.1 g||61.0 g|
|Sodium||2 mg||23 mg|
* Percentage Daily intakes are based on an average adult diet of 8700kJ. Your daily intakes may be higher or lower depending on your energy needs.
Australian Food Awards
Our packages are delivered by Australia Post, Australia Wide (excluding Ashmore and Cartier Islands, Australian Antarctic Territory, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Coral Sea Islands, Heard and McDonald Islands and Norfolk Island).
You have the option of allowing your package to be left in a safe place if nobody is home to sign for it, or to have your package taken to your local post office for collection.
Due to COVID19 ALL parcels are left without signature.
Once we have received your order we aim to have it sent out to you within 1 – 2 days.
We take the upmost care when packaging your products to ensure that your package arrives fully intact. If an item you have ordered is missing or damaged, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your invoice number and a picture of the damaged item(s) and we will replace it free of charge.
There are delivery delays in our network due to:
- reduction in air freight capacity and passenger flights
- a significant increase in parcels volumes
- hygiene and social distancing requirements in our network
We want to thank you for your patience during this time, we are doing out best to ensure your parcels are being delivered as soon as we can.