More from this Maker
Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar
Raspberry Jam Kookaberry
Kookaberry products are 100% Australian grown and made with no preservatives, additives or artificial colours!
All jams, syrups and vinegars are made using berries grown on the Kookaberry Farm in Wandin, Victoria.
Kookaberry Strawberry Farm is a family run business, having grown gorgeous berries for 41 years, to tickle anyone’s fancy.
Our Raspberry Vinegar has won Gold at the Australian Food Awards, The Hobart Fine Food Awards and The Sydney Fine Food Awards.
Drizzle over a fresh green salad, combine with olive oil and/or fresh herbs or garlic to make your own dressing. For a creamier dressing, blend with sour cream or natural yoghurt and cracked pepper. Sprinkle over fresh oysters; combine with pan juices after cooking meats like veal or pork chops, reduce until slightly thickened and serve as an accompaniment. Stir through a little cream for a richer sauce.
Raspberries (56%), Aged White Wine Vinegar, Sugar
* Please note Regional Food Network is not responsible for any product descriptions, nutrition information or claims, this is the responsibility of the maker. RFN is not the source of product or nutritional information. RFN cannot always ensure the accuracy of product information. If you require specific information to assist in your purchasing decision it is recommended you make further enquiries of the maker or contact us on 1300 065 004.
Servings per pack: Select size
Serving Size: n/a
|Per Serving||Per 100g|
|Energy||0 kJ||0 kJ|
|Protein||0.0 g||0.0 g|
|Fat Total||0.0 g||0.0 g|
|- Saturated||0.0 g||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate||0.0 g||0.0 g|
|- Sugar||0.0 g||0.0 g|
|Sodium||0 mg||0 mg|
* Percentage Daily intakes are based on an average adult diet of 8700kJ. Your daily intakes may be higher or lower depending on your energy needs.
Australian Food Awards
Hobart Fine Food Awards
Sydney Fine Food Awards
Our packages are delivered by Australia Post, Australia Wide (excluding Ashmore and Cartier Islands, Australian Antarctic Territory, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Coral Sea Islands, Heard and McDonald Islands and Norfolk Island).
You have the option of allowing your package to be left in a safe place if nobody is home to sign for it, or to have your package taken to your local post office for collection.
Due to COVID19 ALL parcels are left without signature.
Once we have received your order we aim to have it sent out to you within 1 – 2 days.
We take the upmost care when packaging your products to ensure that your package arrives fully intact. If an item you have ordered is missing or damaged, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your invoice number and a picture of the damaged item(s) and we will replace it free of charge.
There are delivery delays in our network due to:
- reduction in air freight capacity and passenger flights
- a significant increase in parcels volumes
- hygiene and social distancing requirements in our network
We want to thank you for your patience during this time, we are doing out best to ensure your parcels are being delivered as soon as we can.