With a long standing love of cooking, travel and different cuisines from around the world, my inspiration for this range comes from my name and my partner; my “chief taste tester” who happens to be Mexican.
This product is made from a combination of authentic recipes, finished with my own special touch, that has had the “approval” from my family and friends in Mexico!
Cooking with Mole': Brown 800g to 1kg of chicken thigh fillets in a heavy based saucepan. Add 1 jar of Mole' and 1 cup of good chicken or vegetable stock. Simmer until tender and serve with Mexican style rice and fresh tortillas or crusty bread. For a vegan option, simply replace the chicken with tofu or tempeh.
Tomatoes, Tomatillos, Garlic, Onions, Chillies (Molto, Ancho, Pasilla, Guajillo, Chipotle), Water, Raisins, Peanuts, Almonds, Prunes, Chocolate (Cocoa Mass), Corn Tortillas, Lemon Juice, Vinegar, Pepitas, Sesame Seeds, Black Pepper, Cocoa Palm Sugar, Sea Salt, Cumin, Coriander, Pimento, Cinnamon, Ginger, Nutmeg, Star Anise, Mexican Oregano, Cloves, Cardamom
* Please note Regional Food Network is not responsible for any product descriptions, nutrition information or claims, this is the responsibility of the maker. RFN is not the source of product or nutritional information. RFN cannot always ensure the accuracy of product information. If you require specific information to assist in your purchasing decision it is recommended you make further enquiries of the maker or contact us on 1300 065 004.
Servings per pack: Select size
Serving Size: 67.5
|Per Serving||Per 100g|
|Energy||365 kJ||522 kJ|
|Protein||2.9 g||4.1 g|
|Fat Total||4.5 g||6.5 g|
|- Saturated||0.9 g||1.3 g|
|Carbohydrate||8.0 g||11.4 g|
|- Sugar||5.1 g||7.3 g|
|Sodium||612 mg||874 mg|
* Percentage Daily intakes are based on an average adult diet of 8700kJ. Your daily intakes may be higher or lower depending on your energy needs.
Royal Melbourne Show
Our packages are delivered by Australia Post, Australia Wide (excluding Ashmore and Cartier Islands, Australian Antarctic Territory, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Coral Sea Islands, Heard and McDonald Islands and Norfolk Island).
You have the option of allowing your package to be left in a safe place if nobody is home to sign for it, or to have your package taken to your local post office for collection.
Due to COVID19 ALL parcels are left without signature.
Once we have received your order we aim to have it sent out to you within 1 – 2 days.
We take the upmost care when packaging your products to ensure that your package arrives fully intact. If an item you have ordered is missing or damaged, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your invoice number and a picture of the damaged item(s) and we will replace it free of charge.
There are delivery delays in our network due to:
- reduction in air freight capacity and passenger flights
- a significant increase in parcels volumes
- hygiene and social distancing requirements in our network
We want to thank you for your patience during this time, we are doing out best to ensure your parcels are being delivered as soon as we can.