Citrus Bliss Small Jar
Locally sourced organic Lemon Myrtle Oil, an indigenous bush food plant from Australia combined with the uplifting scent of Orange Oils from around the world.
Please note: due to Australian States’ quarantine laws, we are unable to sell this product to customers in Kangaroo Island (South Australia) and Western Australia.
More from this Maker
Peppermint Honey with Infused Organic Plant Oils
Wild Rose Honey with Infused Organic Plant Oils
Spiced Chai Honey with Infused Organic Plant Oils
Citrus Bliss Honey with Infused Organic Plant Oils
Australian Manuka Honey
Bees of Eden Honey Variety Pack
Citrus Bliss Small Jar
Stimulate and uplift the senses with these natural citrus oils known for their antibacterial qualities, for elevating moods and for mental clarity.
We love this honey combo with muesli, apple and yoghurt for breakfast. Delicious on crumpets or perfect for chicken, fish or Moroccan-style dishes. Also excellent when added to a dish with cloves, bay leaf and pepper. Drop into green tea or chamomile tea.
Pure Australian Bush Honey, Organic Orange Oil, Organic Lemon Myrtle Oil
* Please note Regional Food Network is not responsible for any product descriptions, nutrition information or claims, this is the responsibility of the maker. RFN is not the source of product or nutritional information. RFN cannot always ensure the accuracy of product information. If you require specific information to assist in your purchasing decision it is recommended you make further enquiries of the maker or contact us on 1300 065 004.
It is recommended that babies under 12 months should not be given honey.
Servings per pack: Select size
Serving Size: 20g
|Per Serving||Per 100g|
|Energy||286 kJ||1,430 kJ|
|Protein||0.0 g||0.1 g|
|Fat Total||0.0 g||0.0 g|
|- Saturated||0.0 g||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate||16.8 g||83.9 g|
|- Sugar||13.6 g||67.8 g|
|Sodium||2 mg||8 mg|
* Percentage Daily intakes are based on an average adult diet of 8700kJ. Your daily intakes may be higher or lower depending on your energy needs.
Our packages are delivered by Australia Post, Australia Wide (excluding Ashmore and Cartier Islands, Australian Antarctic Territory, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Coral Sea Islands, Heard and McDonald Islands and Norfolk Island).
You have the option of allowing your package to be left in a safe place if nobody is home to sign for it, or to have your package taken to your local post office for collection.
Due to COVID19 ALL parcels are left without signature.
Once we have received your order we aim to have it sent out to you within 1 – 2 days.
We take the upmost care when packaging your products to ensure that your package arrives fully intact. If an item you have ordered is missing or damaged, please email us at email@example.com. Please include your invoice number and a picture of the damaged item(s) and we will replace it free of charge.
There are delivery delays in our network due to:
- reduction in air freight capacity and passenger flights
- a significant increase in parcels volumes
- hygiene and social distancing requirements in our network
We want to thank you for your patience during this time, we are doing out best to ensure your parcels are being delivered as soon as we can.