Chocolate Coated Sun Muscats
Our chocolate coated Sun Muscats are a favourite with our regular customers. Grown within the Mildura region and generously donated by Australian Premium Dried Fruits, we patiently coat these juicy gems in a blend of milk and dark chocolate.
The Sun Muscat is a variety bred by our local CSIRO. Incorporating the plumpness of the sultana with the floral monoterpenes of the muscat, when coated in our chocolate they finish with a lovely floral and porty flavour.
Our packaging proudly displays beautiful artwork created by Joel Milne at the ArtRageoUs Studios which is also a branch of the Christie Centre.
May contain traces of nuts.
Sun Muscats, Cocoa Liquor, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Milk Powder, Cream Powder, Non-GM Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Pods
* Please note Regional Food Network is not responsible for any product descriptions, nutrition information or claims, this is the responsibility of the maker. RFN is not the source of product or nutritional information. RFN cannot always ensure the accuracy of product information. If you require specific information to assist in your purchasing decision it is recommended you make further enquiries of the maker or contact us on 1300 065 004.
May contain traces of nuts.
Servings per pack: Select size
Serving Size: 10g
|Per Serving||Per 100g|
|Energy||115 kJ||1,158 kJ|
|Protein||2.3 g||23.0 g|
|Fat Total||1.3 g||13.0 g|
|- Saturated||2.0 g||20.0 g|
|Carbohydrate||5.7 g||57.0 g|
|- Sugar||5.0 g||50.0 g|
|Sodium||1 mg||11 mg|
* Percentage Daily intakes are based on an average adult diet of 8700kJ. Your daily intakes may be higher or lower depending on your energy needs.
Our packages are delivered by Australia Post, Australia Wide (excluding Ashmore and Cartier Islands, Australian Antarctic Territory, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Coral Sea Islands, Heard and McDonald Islands and Norfolk Island).
You have the option of allowing your package to be left in a safe place if nobody is home to sign for it, or to have your package taken to your local post office for collection.
Due to COVID19 ALL parcels are left without signature.
Once we have received your order we aim to have it sent out to you within 1 – 2 days.
We take the upmost care when packaging your products to ensure that your package arrives fully intact. If an item you have ordered is missing or damaged, please email us at email@example.com. Please include your invoice number and a picture of the damaged item(s) and we will replace it free of charge.
There are delivery delays in our network due to:
- reduction in air freight capacity and passenger flights
- a significant increase in parcels volumes
- hygiene and social distancing requirements in our network
We want to thank you for your patience during this time, we are doing out best to ensure your parcels are being delivered as soon as we can.