More from this Maker
Gluten Free Low Carb Penne Pasta with Teff
Gluten Free Pancake Mix with Teff
Gluten Free Ivory Teff Grain
Gluten Free Brown Teff Grain
Gluten Free Brown Teff Flour
Gluten Free Low Carb Fusilli Pasta with Teff
Gluten Free Banana Loaf Mix with Teff
Gluten Free Pancake Mix with Teff
These gluten free pancakes have no sugar added, are a good source of fibre, and a good source of protein. Making them the perfect way to start your day with a healthy savoury breakfast, or add sweets to these delicious pancakes to finish your day with a tasty treat. This premium mix will create light and fluffy pancakes with a slight hint of vanilla.
• No Added Sugar
• 35% Wholegrain
• No artificial colours or flavours
• No preservatives
• Gluten Free
• Endorsed by Coeliac Australia & New Zealand
3 x the calcium of quinoa, 2 x the iron and 1/3 the fat.
2 x the fibre of brown rice, 30% more protein & 8 x the calcium
3 more essential minerals than chia including iron & magnesium
1/3 the fat of oats, 3 x the calcium & 2 x the iron
3 x more iron than buckwheat, 9 x the calcium & 30% less fat
*figures are averages and a guide only.
Serve with ice cream, sugar or maple syrup.
Ivory Teff Flour, Rice Flour, Baking Powder, Natural Gum, Bicarbonate of Soda
* Please note Regional Food Network is not responsible for any product descriptions, nutrition information or claims, this is the responsibility of the maker. RFN is not the source of product or nutritional information. RFN cannot always ensure the accuracy of product information. If you require specific information to assist in your purchasing decision it is recommended you make further enquiries of the maker or contact us on 1300 065 004.
Nutritional information for pancakes when prepared as directed. Good source of protein, good source of fibre, no added sugar.
Servings per pack: Select size
Serving Size: 149 (3 pancakes prepared)
|Per Serving||Per 100g|
|Energy||1,580 kJ||1,060 kJ|
|Protein||10.6 g||7.1 g|
|Fat Total||5.4 g||3.6 g|
|- Saturated||1.6 g||1.1 g|
|Carbohydrate||69.2 g||46.5 g|
|- Sugar||3.0 g||2.1 g|
|Fibre||6.7 mg||4.5 mg|
|Sodium||537 mg||360 mg|
* Percentage Daily intakes are based on an average adult diet of 8700kJ. Your daily intakes may be higher or lower depending on your energy needs.
Our packages are delivered by Australia Post, Australia Wide (excluding Ashmore and Cartier Islands, Australian Antarctic Territory, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Coral Sea Islands, Heard and McDonald Islands and Norfolk Island).
You have the option of allowing your package to be left in a safe place if nobody is home to sign for it, or to have your package taken to your local post office for collection.
Due to COVID19 ALL parcels are left without signature.
Once we have received your order we aim to have it sent out to you within 1 – 2 days.
We take the upmost care when packaging your products to ensure that your package arrives fully intact. If an item you have ordered is missing or damaged, please email us at email@example.com. Please include your invoice number and a picture of the damaged item(s) and we will replace it free of charge.
There are delivery delays in our network due to:
- reduction in air freight capacity and passenger flights
- a significant increase in parcels volumes
- hygiene and social distancing requirements in our network
We want to thank you for your patience during this time, we are doing out best to ensure your parcels are being delivered as soon as we can.