More from this Maker
Quince, Lemon and Rosemary Paste
Garlic and Balsamic Vinaigrette
Black Sesame Sauce
Garlic and Dill Drizzle
Apple, Lime and Black Pepper Paste
Black Garlic is fresh garlic that has been patiently aged in a specialised oven for 40 days. The result is a rich, complex flavour that is sweet yet savoury with a soft caramelised texture. Heaven with a good blue vein cheese, a seared steak and it even pairs well with dark chocolate.
Serve sliced black garlic on a cheeseboard as a sweet alternative to quince paste or dried fruits. Pairs well with a creamy double brie or a robust blue vein. Roughly chop the cloves of black garlic and gently fold through some softened butter. Allow butter to reset in the fridge and then place a spoonful on a sizzling steak and allow to melt.
* Please note Regional Food Network is not responsible for any product descriptions, nutrition information or claims, this is the responsibility of the maker. RFN is not the source of product or nutritional information. RFN cannot always ensure the accuracy of product information. If you require specific information to assist in your purchasing decision it is recommended you make further enquiries of the maker or contact us on 1300 065 004.
Servings per pack: Select size
Serving Size: n/a
|Per Serving||Per 100g|
|Energy||0 kJ||0 kJ|
|Protein||0.0 g||0.0 g|
|Fat Total||0.0 g||0.0 g|
|- Saturated||0.0 g||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate||0.0 g||0.0 g|
|- Sugar||0.0 g||0.0 g|
|Sodium||0 mg||0 mg|
* Percentage Daily intakes are based on an average adult diet of 8700kJ. Your daily intakes may be higher or lower depending on your energy needs.
Royal Hobart Fine Food Awards 2019
Australian Food Awards 2019
Sydney Royal Fine Foods Show 2019
Our packages are delivered by Australia Post, Australia Wide (excluding Ashmore and Cartier Islands, Australian Antarctic Territory, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Coral Sea Islands, Heard and McDonald Islands and Norfolk Island).
You have the option of allowing your package to be left in a safe place if nobody is home to sign for it, or to have your package taken to your local post office for collection.
Due to COVID19 ALL parcels are left without signature.
Once we have received your order we aim to have it sent out to you within 1 – 2 days.
We take the upmost care when packaging your products to ensure that your package arrives fully intact. If an item you have ordered is missing or damaged, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your invoice number and a picture of the damaged item(s) and we will replace it free of charge.
There are delivery delays in our network due to:
- reduction in air freight capacity and passenger flights
- a significant increase in parcels volumes
- hygiene and social distancing requirements in our network
We want to thank you for your patience during this time, we are doing out best to ensure your parcels are being delivered as soon as we can.