Aussie Roast Lamb Rub
This is a creamy, garlicky, oniony, herby rub; packed full of flavour.
With many uses, get to the next level of bang in your dish.
I was asked by Sheep Producers Australia to create a product that could be used at LambEx 2018 Show in Perth to promote “Aussie Lamb”, and here it is! A very proud Farmgirl moment!
Sunday simple... Rub me over lamb roasts, chops, ribs or shanks! Sprinkle me onto roast veggies, baked spuds or finish off your gravy. Simply gorgeous sprinkled on cauliflower or add that punch to soups and hot pots.
Crispy Onions, Garlic and Onion Powder, Dried Milk and Soy Powder, Oregano, Rosemary, Thyme, Sugar, Salt Flakes, Cracked Pepper, Herbs, Spices
* Please note Regional Food Network is not responsible for any product descriptions, nutrition information or claims, this is the responsibility of the maker. RFN is not the source of product or nutritional information. RFN cannot always ensure the accuracy of product information. If you require specific information to assist in your purchasing decision it is recommended you make further enquiries of the maker or contact us on 1300 065 004.
Servings per pack: Select size
Serving Size: 2g
|Per Serving||Per 100g|
|Energy||23 kJ||1,160 kJ|
|Protein||0.3 g||13.8 g|
|Fat Total||0.1 g||6.6 g|
|- Saturated||0.1 g||3.9 g|
|Carbohydrate||0.7 g||34.4 g|
|- Sugar||0.6 g||28.5 g|
|Sodium||42 mg||2,120 mg|
* Percentage Daily intakes are based on an average adult diet of 8700kJ. Your daily intakes may be higher or lower depending on your energy needs.
Our packages are delivered by Australia Post, Australia Wide (excluding Ashmore and Cartier Islands, Australian Antarctic Territory, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Coral Sea Islands, Heard and McDonald Islands and Norfolk Island).
You have the option of allowing your package to be left in a safe place if nobody is home to sign for it, or to have your package taken to your local post office for collection.
Due to COVID19 ALL parcels are left without signature.
Once we have received your order we aim to have it sent out to you within 1 – 2 days.
We take the upmost care when packaging your products to ensure that your package arrives fully intact. If an item you have ordered is missing or damaged, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your invoice number and a picture of the damaged item(s) and we will replace it free of charge.
There are delivery delays in our network due to:
- reduction in air freight capacity and passenger flights
- a significant increase in parcels volumes
- hygiene and social distancing requirements in our network
We want to thank you for your patience during this time, we are doing out best to ensure your parcels are being delivered as soon as we can.